Ugh. I cannot clearly state how amazed I am with this book. Seth Grahame-Smith did a great job in conjuring up rich and vivid back stories for the so-called ‘Three Wise Men.’ They were so believable that I almost believed them myself.
The Bible provided very little information about the three men so Seth Grahame-Smith transformed their insignificant roles in the Bible into Unholy Night - a book narrating the tale of murderous fugitives and their two-week adventurous escape to Egypt.
Loyalty, bravery and love. Three things that sum up the whole story of Unholy Night.
- blah-blah-blah-yadda-yadda-yadda reblogged this from corennewrites
- blah-blah-blah-yadda-yadda-yadda likes this
- lonely-mountain-king likes this
- drinkingwithsharks likes this
- firebender-in-the-tardis reblogged this from corennewrites
- firebender-in-the-tardis likes this
- mihxwk reblogged this from corennewrites and added:
- mihxwk likes this
- corennewrites posted this